2014. december 31., szerda

My boyfriend wants a sex change...


Hey bros.


I've been with my guy almost 3 years now, and i love him a great deal. It surprised me quite a bit when he said he was thinking about it, he's never really mentioned it before. I was supportive at the time, because if he's not happy he should do what he feels is right.


I've slept on it now, and honestly it's worrying me a lot. I'm gay and i don't find women attractive. I had the expectation of being with the guy for a long time, but i don't know if i will be able to adapt. I'd like to think i would be able to, but my dick might not agree.


He's always been quite feminine, and i liked that about him. He's not camp or anything, but quite petite, and likes being submissive. Dont think he'll have much problems transitioning, I mean i think he'll make a convincing girl even without hormones. But yeah, i don't know if i can adapt. Im 23, and he's 21. We're both finishing university this year, and he's starting hormones after he finishes, or at least that's his plan. We were talking about moving in together too, i have no idea what's going to happen.


Few questions: Anyone been through this? Any advice? What do i say? If we become no longer compatible would i be the biggest dick in the world for leaving him/her?



Nincsenek megjegyzések:

Megjegyzés küldése