2014. december 31., szerda

Question for gaybros in LTR with someone in law enforcement

I am currently in a LTR (going on 4 years) with someone in law enforcement (he is going into his 7th year). I've often noticed he gets easily irritated and annoyed with small things that seem insignificant to me. Sometimes, stress that is experienced at work spills over into home life and our relationship. I'm a caretaker by profession and personality so I often try to ask questions to see what is bugging him, which annoys him even more. I typically have a very strong and dominant personality and don't take shit from people, but when I see others frustrated or hurting, I become more passive and feel anxious. He has a strong personality as well (part of his job, I suppose). My question to you gaybros who are in relationships with someone in law enforcement: is my partner's disposition typical? Do you guys have similar experiences? I have met several of his co workers and they seem a bit more even tempered (maybe because I don't see them all the time). Any advice or sharing of your experiences is greatly appreciated.

Nincsenek megjegyzések:

Megjegyzés küldése