2014. december 30., kedd

Need Input on Guy's Names For a Writing Project

I'm working on a writing project and I'm doing a survey on some names and what personality traits those names conjure. I've got some responses from folks at my usual online haunts, but someone else suggested I might ask redditt for input.Since this writing project is directed at gay male audiences, well... I wound up here. But before I signed up for an account first thing and simply posted a link to my survey, I wanted to check and see if it would be OK to ask this group for input on that? If not, that's cool - I completely understand raising an eyebrow at the new guy swooping in and asking for feedback right away.I did post it in another community here, too (one specifically for surveys). But I'd very much like some more focused input, too - if that's allowed. Just didn't want to start out on the wrong foot in a new community.

Nincsenek megjegyzések:

Megjegyzés küldése