2014. december 30., kedd

Gay bros of rural Jamaica, have you been back since coming out?


I told my sister that I would come visit in March without thinking much of it, but I just had a little memory of last time I was there in 2006. Two guys were walking down the street holding hands, passed by a pretty busy shop, where people ran out and jumped them in the middle of the street. Also, a guy started blatantly hitting on me while I was working in my sisters shop, and I ran away for fear of my sexuality even being questioned at the time. Now that I'm older and comfortable with myself I'm wondering how careful I need to be when I go back. For reference, the part of St Ann parish that I will be visiting is so rural that addresses don't exist there. Is Rural Jamaica still as closed minded as it was 8 years ago?



Nincsenek megjegyzések:

Megjegyzés küldése