2014. december 30., kedd

I'm a gay guy and I think I might be a top.


I'm a 21 year old male (throwaway because family and friends could read this) Well I came out about a year ago and I haven't really got much experience in the bedroom, So i decided to buy myself a dildo, nothing too fancy but a dildo none the less. I talk about sex with my friends and always thought I would be "versatile" and be neither a top nor a bottom but both.


But after having a play with my new purchase a couple of times it feels rather uncomfortable (i feel like I'm about to shit myself constantly) it wasn't really painful it was just uncomfortable, I had a play for about 5 minutes and didn't really feel very orgasmic, just like a dull pushing feeling. what I'm really asking is, Is there something I'm not doing right or will it just feel better if it was a real person?


It doesn't vibrate as a real penis doesn't vibrate and is about the same size as me so I thought it would be the average size, I can take it all there just doesn't seem to be any pleasure out of it, I suppose if I had a partner I could be the bottom for his pleasure (I guess this is how some women feel) but it wouldn't really make me want to keep doing it other than my partners satisfaction.



Nincsenek megjegyzések:

Megjegyzés küldése