2014. december 30., kedd

TIFU by having a bottle of Vaseline on my pocket. Now there are police officers that think I'm gay.


Lets start by saying that this happened this summer and only now I decided to write about it, because is a rather funny story. I was taking medication and one of the side effects was dry lips to the point of bleeding regularly, to prevent this from happening the doctor said for me to put vaseline on my lips frequently (I asked if there was other way but he said that it was the only thing able to prevent my lips from bleeding), so as consequence of this I had to carry a bottle of vaseline always with me to wherever I went.




Now the Fuck Up:


One night me and my friends (all male) went to a night club, but before we entered a friend of mine decided he wanted to smoke his joint before entering (keep in mind that this is illegal where I'm from). We went to an alley behind a church near us, so he could smoke the joint.


Just when he finished smoking and got rid of the evidence, two police officers peeped the alley saw us (quick save) and since they suspected something, they approached us. They started asking questions (what we were doing, where we live, how old, etc) and when they finished the questions they started searching our clothes one by one, I was the last one. When they finally got to me, they took out of my pocket the bottle of vaseline and when they saw what it was, they made a poker face, and very awkwardly gave my stuff back and quickly said that they had to go ("We'll leave you boys for what you were doing now" one of them said) ... While they awkwardly walked the way they were making comments to each other that we were gays and we were going to do stuff, this while making the stroking gesture.


They didn't even asked what it was for, they assumed we were gay... We are all straight damn it!!! After that my friends made fun of that and me every time I had to put vaseline on my lips.


We live on a small town so, every time I pass one of those officers they start laughing.


TL;DR: Friends and I were on an alley smoking a joint; Police officers appear right after we finished; They search our clothes for drugs; Found a bottle of vaseline in my pocket; Assumed we were gays and about to do gay stuff; Everytime I pass one of the officers they laugh and friends make fun of me for people thinking I was gay



Nincsenek megjegyzések:

Megjegyzés küldése