2014. december 30., kedd

Hetero-flexible guy (25) needs STI advice for his first gay mutual oral-only encounter.


Hello Sexxit,


I'd consider myself nominally straight (albeit somewhat inexperienced), but recently I've been toying with the idea of meeting up with a guy at a hotel and us giving each other head (no latex) and swallowing. Now, as my "hetero-flexible" title suggests, the sexuality of the act doesn't really bother me, it's the safety which I'm concerned by.


This afternoon on Omegle I met a similarly "hetero-flexible" guy from my city who is 34 and seems to share my views about the whole scenario (been curious about it for a while, wants to be discreet and use a shared-cost hotel room, willing to establish a FWB arrangement if we both enjoy the first time, etc.) The only point we differ on is my "safety" requirement.


Given that this is ultimately a suck-and-go sort of deal, I'm concerned about us both being safe and getting tested prior to anything happening so we can just feel assured about STIs and can both enjoy our mutual experimentation. I was hoping that we'd both rock up with some form of medical proof (a certificate?) that we're good to go.


However, he - like a few others I've lined up in the past for a similar experience - balked at the idea of getting tested citing reasons of discretion and being time-poor. He says that he totally understands my reasons for caution, and won't be mad if his claim of being unable to be tested is a deal-breaker for me. I've said I'll consider it and get back to him.


With all that said, I have a few questions:




  • Do folks think that I'm being unreasonable or rude by asking for mutual med certs before I'm willing to let anything happen?




  • Am I being overly cautious? I was raised on a steady diet of "Christian abstinence is the ONLY way", so I'm the first to admit that I might not fully understand (or, indeed, be over-estimating) the actual risks involved with sucking a guy unprotected and swallowing.




  • Is there some way which I might help him get tested and not have to do anything to make it happen outside of peeing/cumming in a cup which I deliver to a pathologist? Or home-test STI kits?




  • Obviously Omegle is not an ideal meeting point, but it's what I'm using right now. Does anyone have any better ideas for how to set up this kind of experimentation scenario safely? I've often wondered if I'd do better to find a fully-out and comfortable gay guy to try this with who might understand my concerns better and be a little more accepting of a timid newbie.




Any help/advice/suggestions for better places to post/PMs suggesting fun meetups are welcomed.


Regards,


-A first time sucker......sucka.



Nincsenek megjegyzések:

Megjegyzés küldése