2014. december 30., kedd

Gay and only attracted to straight guys

So I'm a gay guy who is only attracted to straight men under 30. Actually I guess I'm bisexual since I've been married and have had as many girlfriends as boyfriends. But if less than 10% of guys would be sexual with another man, and a third of those fit the age criteria, then they have to be attractive and in great shape, and single, and have a good head on their shoulders, and to top it all off they have to be straight, well you get the picture. There is no possibility whatsoever I could ever find a mate. I have accepted that. Then begins my impossible story:This week I hired someone to help with some tree work around my camp. He is quite a guy, 24 years old, 6'5", 240 solid muscle, ex-football player, Afghanistan war vet, combat wounded, an incredibly hard worker and the nicest guy I think I've ever met. I gave him preferential consideration because he is a war hero trying hard to build his civilian life from scratch. He is in a rather rough relationship with his fiancee who has a child from a previous relationship, who this guy has all but adopted as his own and raises him well and with love. I told him I am bisexual, which he accepted without batting an eye. We cracked some jokes about it and I happened to say jokingly, "don't be surprised if I want you to take off your shirt and flex your muscles for me", to which he responded, "Ok, but I've never done anything like this before." Um...whaat did I just hear? He took me seriously and would be willing?? This can't be, I thought. This guy is a dream stud and way, way out of my league. Best forget that just happened because there's no way a straight guy like him would ever go for me. So we headed off for 3 days up in the snowy woods to work. The first night we were sitting drinking beer around the fireplace and talking. Then he took his shirt off. At one point he put his hands behind his head like he was either stretching or showing off his armpits, and he smiled at me and started flexing his biceps, making the muscles bounce. I laughed and having a couple brews in me, reached over and gave his biceps a squeeze. He repeatedly flexed them hard in my hands. This guy is opening up to me, I thought. Impossible. Just impossible. Forget it. Well, to make a long story not as long, the flexing and showing off continued. He showed me all his tattoos. He let me explore his body and squeeze his muscles. Since it had just about gotten to that point anyway, I asked if he would like a massage on the bed. He said yes, so I gave him a great backrub then had him flip over and did his chest, arms and abs. He got an erection and the next thing I know I am literally living out a scene from Brokeback Mountain, only better. The sex was probably the best I've ever had, and afterward we cuddled and talked. I mean we REALLY hit it off. I still have no idea why he likes me. He is the most gorgeous guy I've ever had, and the nicest. I fell for him immediately. We spent 3 days together bonding, talking, touching, working, sweating, eating, drinking, and loving. We text each other several times a day and are planning on going back to the woods in a few days to do more work. I have a feeling this might become something between us. But he is already in a straight relationship and I'm not about being a homewrecker. Still, there is no way I could pass up a dream guy like him. I think I am just going to take this as it comes, not rush it, and just enjoy him for him. If it turns into something, it would exceed my wildest dreams and I will thank God from a mountaintop. If it doesn't, I will get over it because I don't expect anything this wonderful to ever happen to me. That would be asking far too much. In the meantime, I'm falling deeper and deeper in love with this man but I'm still thinking there's got to be a catch. He is too good to be true. Am I on track here? I've never had anything like this happen before.

Nincsenek megjegyzések:

Megjegyzés küldése