2014. december 30., kedd

Need Input on Guy's Names For a Writing Project


I'm working on a writing project and I'm doing a survey on some names and what personality traits those names conjure. I've got some responses from folks at my usual online haunts, but someone else suggested I might ask redditt for input.


Since this writing project is directed at gay male audiences, well... I wound up here. But before I signed up for an account first thing and simply posted a link to my survey, I wanted to check and see if it would be OK to ask this group for input on that? If not, that's cool - I completely understand raising an eyebrow at the new guy swooping in and asking for feedback right away.


I did post it in another community here, too (one specifically for surveys). But I'd very much like some more focused input, too - if that's allowed. Just didn't want to start out on the wrong foot in a new community.



Nincsenek megjegyzések:

Megjegyzés küldése