2014. december 30., kedd

Question for clothing sellers; specifically men's sports jerseys.


I'm a relatively new flipper, exclusive to EBay (for now), and have no experience selling clothes. There is an outlet store near me that has a bunch of NBA/NFL jerseys for men in various sizes. They are selling some for $30 and others for $60 while they all have original price tags on them for $109. I'm not really "in" to sports, or clothing for that matter, but this looks like a great source if these actually sell. So my question is simply how do i determine if these are a wise flipping investment? I checked and at least one of the Jerseys I saw (Toronto Raptors #22 Rudy Gay) for $30 is selling relatively consistently on EBay for around $90 + SH. Which size will sell and which wont? How finely do I have to go over the Jerseys to make sure there are no defects, or alternatively what kind of defects should I be on the look out for? I couldn't find anything wrong with them on the first look-through. Is it just dependent on the team/player for figuring out price, or is something like these always going to go for around 90$ or so on EBay because they all retail for $100 or more at Footlocker, Sportcheck etc.? i.e. are the $30 jerseys a better investment because the ROI is that much higher, or are the $60 jerseys better because they are theoretically from more popular players and therefore more in-demand?


Thanks!



Nincsenek megjegyzések:

Megjegyzés küldése