2014. december 31., szerda

Rarity is my all time favorite pony... I wish I was as motivated and hard working!


Seriously, I've never seen anyone so freaking devoted who just gets it done. She doesn't ever seem to hit those road blocks where you end up having to sit and stare at it for 2 or more hours while you figure out what the fuck is going on and what the next step is.


She's a self supporting business woman/pony who is making a living "giving her gift" as they say. Can't I be reincarnated or whatever as the middle sibling of Rarity and Sweetie Bell? I mean come on, a socially awkward gay visual artist who works mainly in photography and has always had a soft spot for the occasional fashion photo shoot just for fun... I'd be the perfect sibling. My character was off living my dream in the Equestrian version of Paris and is moving home to be near my family and two amazing sisters... maybe with an amazing husband in tow!



Nincsenek megjegyzések:

Megjegyzés küldése