2014. december 30., kedd

Knowing what you know now what is something that you wish you could tell yourself before coming out?

I've been out for three years now and this is something I've always been curious to hear about from other people. I guess I could provide my own examples.Before coming out I never had any connection to the gay community so it was pretty overwhelming when I began to surround myself with it. As immature and naive as I may have been I thought that the gay community consisted of effiminte guys, Lady Gaga, and glitter. Noone told me about the apps and the hook up culture that is associated with it, how small the gay community truly can be and the trials and tribulations of anal sex.That's only a brief snippet of what I've learned but I'm curious to know about your thoughts.Gaybros, enlighten me!

Nincsenek megjegyzések:

Megjegyzés küldése