2014. december 31., szerda

[FR] Unplanned meeting of two plates


I joined one of my plate to a bar the othernight. I knew she was with 2 or 3 guys at this bar, as she shitested me before, but that those guys were gays (as the successfully passed shittest revealed). So I just pop-up, firmly say hi to each and everyone of them, big smile, whatever "Hey, I'm Ermgotthis"


Sit down next to her, all of them are pretty drunk, talking sex : great, no work to do for me. So I just sit there next to her, enjoy the jokes, talk not much... When one of the guy stands and says "I'm gonna call Tania !"


Huh. What ?


Tania is definitly not an usual name where I live... And it's the name of my other plate. I balantly ask "Hope it's not my Tania !" to which he answers "I think she is..."


Huh. Double-what.


So yeah, big surprise : I'm here, having a drink with my 1st plate, pretty much getting ready to fuck her brain out, and my second plates is coming. I start to wonder how to handle this shit coming, as it's a 1st time for me... And just decide to fuck it : those two know there's no exclusivity, it's not up to me to handle that shit.


And there she comes.


Now a bit of a reminder : I'm a straight male, sitting at a table, between 2 girls I fuck, facing two gays guys. Holy shit : I'm the most wanted cock of the table.


And the fun started. Basically, I did not much, just sit back and enjoy my time here. I under-the-table-fingered plate 1 while having conversation with plate2, and balantly talking about my sexual awarness to the two gay guys when they start asking about it.


I felt like I was just there, didn't care, and still the whole night was turning around me.


I'll skip the details, I got plate1 to my place, and she gave me one of the most amazing (bloody) sex of my life, even empaling her asshole on my cock on her own. I woke her up and fucked her again during the night, and she got up and got us croissant in the morning before fucking me again.


Plate 2 ? Got a text from her as I started making out with plate1 stating : "The thing is, after I meet you, I really want to fuck"


Felt great.


Conclusion ? Just own who you are. Makes wonders.



Nincsenek megjegyzések:

Megjegyzés küldése