2014. december 31., szerda

Me [22 M] with my _1year [24 M]. I need some advice on how to deal with someone hurting you.


First off I'm on mobile and I don't have access to a computer so I apologize for any grammatical errors.


I live in an extremely rural area and it's difficult to find people... Anyway we met and hit it off awesome. After 3 months of talking/hangnh out we decided to be official. He told me he plans on leaving eventually for a new job and I agreed to just cross that bridge when it gets there he's a journalist if it makes any difference. Well things were going great for the most part... Except he occasionally uses apps on cell phones designed for people like is to meet/hookup. I asked him to stop and after 3-4 times of getting upset he quit. When he moved he was very mean, uncaring and flat out didn't care about my feelings. I was pretty bad emotionally to the point it affected my work and other people who didn't know were noticing I was upset.


We stayed together despite all this. Hr moved 900 miles away and I was starting to be my old self, then a friend of mine who visited the area and is gay also and uses the same apps... Noticed someone he thought looked familiar. Sent me a screen shot. I got very upset and broke up with him.


A few weeks later he asked to be together again and I still being very much in love said yes. He promised stuff would get better and it did. Eventually he got hit on in person and gave it up and cheated on me and (I promise we're getting closer to the question) which odviously made me upset but I was okay because well I am in love I guess.


Well I'm visiting now. I drove 15 hours to see him. Things are cool...until I look onto his phone accidentally and see him texting the guy from above...


My question is it worth getting my heart broken again? I sometimes feel like I'm the only person who is putting all they can into this relationship between us. Eventually he'll be moving to a city close and then we talked about moving in together but that's a few years down the road.


Tldr: we're in love, he does stuff to hurt me unintended usually (I think.) I have been loyal and loving and all that I can be (making sacrifices of other plans to see him etc) and he doesn't seem to ever give up anything and I feel like I'm being put on the back burner. !



Nincsenek megjegyzések:

Megjegyzés küldése