2016. november 5., szombat

Should I just let go?

Let me start out by saying I am a bi male. I've dated a few women in my life and just recently have I been talking to guys. I've been on grinder for a few months looking to talk to guys and give it a go, but most if them were all looking for sex and I don't want that right now. So I started talking to this guy, hes really cool and all. We have mutual interests, so we have lots to talk about, but sometimes the conversations are kinda one sided. I don't get much of a response. I've asked if he wanted to hang out and he said he'd let me know when he's around my area. Today I just asked if he had any plans next week and he said he didn't know and went to sleep. I don't know if I should keep trying or not. I don't want to seem like a bother, ya know. If y'all can give me advice, I'd appreciate it. Thanks :)

Nincsenek megjegyzések:

Megjegyzés küldése