2016. augusztus 22., hétfő

Gay, atheist, In a relationship , Muslim family

As you can see, I'm pretty f*cked.I grew up in the Middle East - happy childhood and everything. Loving parents and great siblings. We moved to the US when I was 13 , I slowly began to realize how different I was from my family. I didn't share any of their beliefs on the world, especially religion and tradition, ways of life etc. I found myself to be quite isolated and not telling them anything about who I really was, or what I thought about. Just kept to myself - even to this day.I came out to my siblings when I was about 15 - they were surprised yes, but super supportive. My parents moved back to the Middle East and I'm here living with my sister.Fast forward a few years, I'm now 23 and in a one year relationship, were madly in love with each other. His parents/family love me and my siblings feel the same about him.Problem is, I'm not out to my parents. There's no way they'd ever approve of him, even if they eventually got over that I'm gay. I don't know what to do. He deserves better. He deserves a guy with a family that will love him too. Not closed minded religious people who want nothing to do with him and would never approve of that kinda love. My parents would never let me tell anyone else that is anywhere near where I'm from, to spare them from the shame and embarrassment,No Social media posts about it, no wedding or dinners with our parents, no nothing.Im coming out to my parents soon, That's gonna distance me from them, big time, - and I love my parents but They'll see me as an embarrassment.I'm just stuck. I hate this situation that I'm in, but I love this guy. I feel like this is gonna affect our relationship negatively, big time. Maybe i should end it so he can go be happy with someone else who can give him a proper life.I just want to be myself and I want my parents to love me for who I am. Life's rough right now... :( what kinda shit future will I have when i betray the people I love most?

Nincsenek megjegyzések:

Megjegyzés küldése