2016. augusztus 22., hétfő

Advice on hooking up

I am 19 years old, certainly gay but not out to anyone. I have a very small number of friends (if any). I have very severe anxiety when it comes to just about anything and constantly worry. I want so much to be able to meet with guys and have fun but I am honestly just too scared to do it. For years I have chatted with guys and planned to meet but they have never gone through. I always make an excuse and call it off. Constant thoughts run through my head of what could go wrong. Is this normal to be so worried and anxious? I would like some advice on whether I should just wait even longer until I feel ready (even though it's been years) or what really?I would love to hear some of your experiences and if you were ever like this? Anything you have to share would be great.

Nincsenek megjegyzések:

Megjegyzés küldése