2016. november 2., szerda

Looking for a guest to join me on a podcast!!

Good day fellow redditors!I host a podcast titled 'Digging Six Feet Under' - the HBO show which started about 15 years ago. I break down each episode, thru a funeral director lens (I am a 10 year licensed funeral director.I'm looking for a member from this particular subreddit to join me on an episode - if you are familiar with the show, Michael C. Hall, plays a gay funeral director, and in season 1 comes out to his family, and becomes increasingly more comfortable with being gay. It's important to keep the time in which it was aired in mind (2001, a different world/time for the gay community.)So whoever would be willing to join me on an episode, would be willing to talk about the show, and the role David goes thru. I am really looking for someone who was uncomfortable with their sexuality at first, but increasingly became comfortable with it, as this is what the character goes thru. I would love for you to share your story, and be able to relate it to the episode I have in mind. Ideally would love someone who really identified with David , love' the show, but I'm open to anyone willing to come on.I am including links to my podcast on soundcloud and on itunes (just started, will upload every week) so hopefully, if you're willing, you can listen, and eventually join me.Thank you all for reading, and looking forward to speaking to you!

Nincsenek megjegyzések:

Megjegyzés küldése