2016. november 2., szerda

I think my possible bi-curious friend likes me. NSFW

So me and one of my best friends were chilling at his house drinking just him and me.  So when we've had a few we start talking about sex and stuff we wouldn't talk about around our other friends. He's confessed to me that he loves the prospect of giving and receiving anal ( Not necessarily with men) he's shown me his dildos and buttplugs. These were all previous times we have drank at his house. He tells nobody about these things but me. He makes a few sex jokes about the fact that I'm in his bed. Now as he's dropping me off back at my place he asks me " If one of the guys were to make a pass at you how would you react?" now I kind of answer/avoid the question but I eventually came out to him within a matter of minutes. I've had a crush on him for a while and it felt great, I told him about my first time and that I was actually bi. He said he could understand and 'relate'. He even said he has wondered what it's like to be on the receiving end of a man. Then he basically said feel free to come by his house and drink and talk again soon. Now I may be misreading this whole thing but I really like him and I'm feeling confident he likes me too. My question is what should I do?

Nincsenek megjegyzések:

Megjegyzés küldése