2016. november 5., szombat

i'm sexting a guy that i don't know

so my parents doesn't know that i'm gay, because they r so racist. and they doesn't know about me sexting a guy. so that guy is 27 years old and i'm 16. i found him on a gay chat dating app. and we started texting for like 3 weeks. and sending nudes to each other. he only sends his d*** . and i send all my body . (arse, d***) everything. so last week i skyped with him. and when we came together and closed skype. i cried because i'm not that innocent boy that my parents think i am. and since it's so hard being gay. that guy always tell me how hot i am. and i'm cute and stuff. but i think i did a huge mistake. sexting that guy. he's so sweet but i feel so lost. and i don't know what to do. should i continue sexting him or no?

Nincsenek megjegyzések:

Megjegyzés küldése