2016. november 7., hétfő

How to Ask a Guy out???

Hey guys, I have a quick question: how do I ask this guy out? He's 19, and I'm 20. We're friends, and we share a class where we sit next to each other and a discussion section where we also sit next to each other. He's really nice and I like him. I don't know of he's gay or anything (and I know I have to expect that he isn't going into this because most people aren't gay). And if he isn't gay, I think I'll be okay. :)I was thinking about asking him over text today if he would like to hang out after discussion section tomorrow. Would that be good? Would that make it clear I want it to be like a date? This is my first time ever wanting to ask a guy out, and if he says hw isn't gay or doesn't like me that way I don't think it would affect our friendship because he seems really nice. :)

Nincsenek megjegyzések:

Megjegyzés küldése