2015. november 16., hétfő

Question on closeted men

Hi guys, I'm actually curious how common being in the closet is, in 2015. I would assume it would be fairly discouraged now in the gay community, but do people still do it? (I'm not very active in the community sadly :( ) I was trying to figure out why someone would stay closeted, but I guess pressure from parents or the disappointment they'd receive from mom and dad would be too much. I'm not in the closet but I am Facebook friends with several people who I'm sure are.Is it common for gay men to enter into straight marriages? Has anyone had experience with this? How common is it? Do you agree with their choice? I for one would never lie to a partner of mine about this, and yes it makes finding one a little more difficult and also my parents were understanding but I can understand some parents (like from traditional cultures) who wouldn't be.Thanks!!

Nincsenek megjegyzések:

Megjegyzés küldése