2015. november 22., vasárnap

22. First gay relationship. Need sex advice.

About me: 22. Bisexual male. University student. Ended a serious hetero relationship with a woman in early March. Decided to explore my gay side more in the gap between March and October, so I decided to download Grindr. I met a really cute dude on there - bi as well. In the past I have hooked up with men and women. In terms of sex with men, I enjoy being a top and bottom equally.The guy I met on Grindr (let's call him Willy) is really cool and we've been seeing each other since mid to late October. I consider myself versatile but he only likes to top. Considering this is my first gay relationship I'm not used to bottoming 4-5 times a week. He has a big thick dick and I don't know if I can handle 50 minute sex every time I spend the night. After a while it starts to hurt and I want to tell him to cum but I don't know how.. Oh and he also likes it rough. He literally fucks the shit out of me. This brings me to another point - higiene. Is it normal to leak poop during sex when bottoming? In the past, when I've hooked up with men I have never leaked poop, or been rough fucked for almost an hour.Advice I need: How do I make sex feel better for me (bottom)? How can I get him to cum quicker? How do I keep my bowels from leaking poop when I bottom? (Obviously I would need to shit and clean beforehand, however the sensation of having a thick throbbing dick up my butt sometimes makes me want to poop)I'm starting to not like sex. HELP!

Nincsenek megjegyzések:

Megjegyzés küldése