2015. november 30., hétfő

Need some advice

I'm twenty male and I am trying to come out to my parents but every time I try to bring it up I get toung tied and right now my heart racing and I am almost in a full panic attack.I do not live in a hostile environment nor do I think my parents will care thats why I am so confused as to why I cant say it.Now when extended family finds out I will probably be disowned by uncles aunts amd cousins causing a huge fight and ultimately hurting my parents and brothers.My parents are not the subtle type if a uncle or cousin says the usual "faggots are going to hell etc etc" they will tell them I am gay then proceed to curse them out...I want to get on with my life and find some one but i can't seem to do that all because I know it will cause my immediate family harm within the extended family.Has anyone had this problem and if you did how did it turn out?.

Nincsenek megjegyzések:

Megjegyzés küldése