2015. november 28., szombat

Went to a Gay strip club last night

So I am in Montreal for the weekend. First time I have been here. I went to this gay male strip club last night called Campus.It was sort of awkward at first. I am a 46 year old man and sort of stocky. I ordered a drink and then sat in a dark corner to watch the guys strip.Moments later this guy named Dylan, one of the strippers, came up to me. He had the body of a marble statue! He had his shirt off and he put his arm around me and explained that we could go in the back, and he would give me lap dances at $20 (canadian) per song.The next 10 songs were very sensuous and dirty! His body was rock hard and he was not afraid to do anything. He seemed to love his nipples, taint and armpits licked.Anyway, I am going to go to one of the bathhouses in the Gay Village tonight and maybe hit another one of these gay male strip clubs tonight. Just wanted to share as I am closeted and have no real gay friends.

Nincsenek megjegyzések:

Megjegyzés küldése