2015. november 23., hétfő

Unorganized Holidays (Spouses)

Ok, I have anxiety and my partner totally knows this, we've been together 8 years. So when we go on vacation I need to know at least where to be, when to be there, and what to bring. So I get all my things ready the night before, all my paperwork is ready, and I am set to have a leisurely cup of coffee in the morning and then head out.Well!!!! This has never yet happened. This time we are taking his entire family on vacation, 20+ people. They need their passports, paperwork and all that. I have all of my stuff printed and in my bag... Have had it there for the last few days. His family... Not so much.The saga today... One of them leaves all of the passports and paperwork at home. Next they don't have all the tickets so they have to cut it very close because they can't pull them up at the kiosk. Checking bags, of course.The one thing that I suppose was good for this situation. I booked my flight months ago at a time that I know wouldn't be too busy and gets me there on time. So I leave 2hrs after them. The bad thing, I have to run around cleaning up the mess. So, time to get the left paperwork, bags, etc.It would be funnier if it wasn't me and it wasn't so frustrating.So, guess who is sitting here, sipping a cup of coffee? Yep, hell if I let this cluster-f@&$ ruin this damn fine cup of Colombian nectar! I might get an upgrade on the plane too... Damn right I am going to have 16 cocktails on my way down!The good thing, I don't have to host thanksgiving! HahahaAnyone else have a great holiday story?

Nincsenek megjegyzések:

Megjegyzés küldése