2015. november 25., szerda

I have found the love of my life and on 19/12/15 the boy of my dreams will be my fiancee! (please read!)

We met at a night club. The date is a blur. I fell in love just meeting him for the first time, our first date was the next day. He was my boyfriend by the weekend. This is where the story gets interesting! Our anniversary is October 6th, from this day we have been in hospital, spilled our darkest secrets, fought, screamed and been to hell and back, we were homeless for a spell, our parents pulled us through it. We became stronger, I knew I wanted to marry him when I had a bad spell. In the hospital, screaming, crying, kicking, he told my mum he loved me, that he would marry me, that I was the one he loved, I swear I'd officially began feeling again since I was a child.. Now on the date we went up in Glasgow queen street, the same time, where we went on the winter Ferris wheel and I shot a photo of the skyline, I feeling nothing but love for him and fear of heights I am going to propose. I want you all to be a part of that. You have all helped me through this journey and I cant thank you enough, from to the date, I will post here to keep everyone up to date, please let me show what love I have for this boy and for all of you.

Nincsenek megjegyzések:

Megjegyzés küldése