2015. november 29., vasárnap

Do you guys think its normal to feel bummed out and depressed after a mutual breakup even if you wanted it in the first place?

I know this isnt the typical type of post for this sub but I really like the people this community. Anyway me and my boyfriend broke up yesterday after 2 months of dating. In hind sight I guess I knew going in that it wasnt going to work out long term, I felt like he had no personality or interests and he was always so quiet during our dates that I had to carry the conversation most of the time. He had cute mannerisms and he was pretty much my ideal type like a boyish twink. I guess I just didnt see the forest for the trees.Anyway around two weeks ago something changed he stopped spending time with me and even texting and talking to me claiming that he was so busy with school but I knew something was up I tried to talk to him about it but he said "I was overthinking things" and that he didnt want to break up. At this point I kinda wanted to break up because we just didnt click and now he wasnt even putting forth the effort to keep our relationship going. Anyway it all kind of came to a head last Saturday morning, Normally I would break up with someone in person but I hadnt seen him in two weeks and didnt seem to be interested in meeting up so I had planned to call him to break up with him. About an hour before I planned to call him I get this text from him:"I think we should break up"To which I replied:"I feel the same way but I just want to know what happened to us? I mean I am not really mad or anything obviously youve been feeling this way for the past few weeks why didnt you just tell me?"He never replied back to my texts I tried to call him a little later but he didnt answer I think he may have blocked my number, also he removed me as a friend on Facebook. I dont have any respect for someone that breaks up with someone this way I think its cowardly and insanely immature. Even though I was literally about to call him and break up with him I cant help feeling a strange mix of sadness, anger and bitter disappointment of how things ended. Sorry if I ranted a bit I just wanted to get this off my mind, feel free to leave your stories here as well.

Nincsenek megjegyzések:

Megjegyzés küldése