2015. november 25., szerda

I found my boyfriend on Tindr....what do I do now.

So me and my boyfriend are in an LDR. We connected online and we've skyped and seen pictures of each other, and we were planning to meet up with each other in Denver next spring so we could finally meet in person. I was even considering transfering to a school near him (that would actually be a better match for me anyway) so I could be with him.....until a friend of mine found his Tindr profile.Now I'm kinda bummed. I'm really insecure already, like feeling ugly, alone yadiyada, and this all just makes it all worse. Like it was hard for me to meet guys in person because I feel so low all the time, and now my first boyfriend is probably cheating on me.I know I shouldn't assume, but I need advice. I'm just not sure how to proceed.

Nincsenek megjegyzések:

Megjegyzés küldése