2015. november 28., szombat

Is my friend gay?

I usually have pretty good gaydar. I have a new friend and I think he is gay but I want reddits opinion. My feelings are this: I think he is gay but doesn't know it or is wiling to accept it yet. But that could just be my HUGE bias because he is so sexy. He's told me he is on Tinder and he has had sex with a girl there but wasn't too satisfied because he "didn't know the person", then proceeded to ask a few personal questions about me (weird right?)So far, I've told him I am gay, and we chatted a while then he said we could hang out. So I texted him, we smoked weed on the rooftop, he was complaining about how he should be taller, so I told him he was lucky bc he is cute. We went to dinner, I touched his arm when he was describing muscle pain on his arm. None of these things he really rejected or complained about. His response to he is cute was "I'll just be cute then" and to touching his arm, nothing.Should I give up? Should I keep trying? I'm confused and its making me anxious.

Nincsenek megjegyzések:

Megjegyzés küldése