2015. november 30., hétfő

so i like this guy in my class

it started about last year (now 17) when out of nowhere i just felt like i liked him and now this year i feel like i genuinely like him not in a sexual way, I don't even find male bodies attractive but i just like him for who he is I guess. He's never come out as far as i know unless he has told one of his friends that he goes out to but im pretty sure hes gay and alot of people think so too. Basically i dont know where to go from here, he dosent dislike me and we do crack a few jokes and talk on a daily basis lately (like last year he told me he finds me funny so idk), I kind of want to just flat out ask him if he is or tell him my situation but Im kind of scared i guess i dont want the word getting around that im full on gay when i just like one guy.

Nincsenek megjegyzések:

Megjegyzés küldése