2015. november 22., vasárnap

Venting

Had two dates this year. Two more then last year! Im 24 never had a relationship, virgin (I dont mind being one). Used to be fat, i got stretch marks and stuff. My teeth arent the best.Im insecure but social. Starting working out, got a shoulder injury..for about 2 years. But the injury is finally starting to heal (i hope). Got no parents, got crap education. Yay me.First date: Dude liked me, didnt like him :( Second date: Thought dude liked me, i liked him..but turned out he didnt like me.YayayReddit. Im scared to actually end up alone. I got so much stuff to fix i dont even know where to begin (teeth, loose skin, injury, education, social circle)I feel like by the time im done fixing me then i'll be dead. So i figured fuck it: i'll accept me how i am and start dating.Made some profiles tried to date. Its hard getting a date. Dont like the gayscene (dont know where to go) .. UghThey say it gets better. Well i got better. But still im not good enough.After rain comes sunshine.. But to me it feels the other way around. Its like whenever the sun starts shining im worrying when its starts again.Hope you are all well. And i hope i get there too!Bye!

Nincsenek megjegyzések:

Megjegyzés küldése