2015. november 20., péntek

so i like this guy at school...

in one of my classes, there is a boy that I particularly have an interest to. I have come out of the closet a while ago (i am slowly letting some of my friends know), and I don't have problems telling people my sexuality. I (15 going to be 16 in dec, Junior) and him (13-14? freshman. weird, huh?). in the class that we have together, he sits fairly close to me, but he sits in a table next to mine. everytime i hear his voice, and seeing him in class sends me a rush of happiness (because the class is a ceramics class, and the teacher lets us do stuff out of the classroom (grinding up old clay, etc.. etc..)). since the first day i have seen him i started to develop feelings for him (though we have never actually talked, only really, REALLY small talk that involved him saying a corny joke and me responding with probably with a few little laughs, he likes to say his jokes to people, so i know he is somewhat sociable.). but me being the somewhat socially awkward kid in my class i only make friends with the people in my table (three girls. one that i knew in middle school, and the others just started talking to them this year.), and because of this i always regret the first day of school (i have the class after lunch, and i had to wait 5 minutes after the bell to get my lunch, and the table with the three girls was the last table open.). so, other than being somewhat socially awkward, i occasionally eavesdrop in his conversations between him and his friends (>.<, sorry), and i know that me and him have some common interests (watching tv, weird interwebs stuff, etc..).But, the thing that worries me the most... is me going up to him, and start talking to him (my mind goes into uncertainty mode, and all negative emotions begin to fill in, my body feels like it is chained up by each of my negative emotions (i wish i could draw this.), preventing me from reaching out to talk to him (im shaking just typing this up this thing...), and since him and I are two grades apart, none of my friends know who he is so i can ask for help (that this would work...). my mind goes haywire thinking if he is straight, bi , or gay (my mind hasnt made up. He occasionally glances at me, and i look back and then he looks away fast :3). i know that if i don't do anything, he will probably disappear the next year of high school...the only way i can occasionally forget about my problems is by listening to music, playing games, or browsing through reddit...

Nincsenek megjegyzések:

Megjegyzés küldése