2015. november 21., szombat

Please take this seriously. I'm 21 and I have never had a relationship or dated anyone my whole life.

okay, im just gonna post this right here. please dont make fun of me.i'm 21, and it says it right there on the title. yes i'm 21 and still a virgin. for me that doesn't really matter, i'm the kind of guy that wants things to be special and meaningful so yes i want my first 'sexual' experience to be that way. but at the same time, im at that stage where i ask myself "what is wrong with me?"first of all, the thing is that i never came out (or i don't plan to??) like the normal way you guys do (or did), i have never really confronted myself with my sexuality so people had always assumed im straight. like i'm really confused myself if im going to identify myself as straight or gay because i have been attracted to girls many times, inlove with a girl once (you may ask why i didn't end having a relationship with her? well' its a long story, kind of affects me still to this day you know cause it still see from time to time, we pretty good friends actually, ok im getting off topic right now but i did put parenthesis on this right?) growing up, i have also found myself getting attracted to other guys/men as well but that didn't really entertain the idea until i was like 18 or something. so yeah, but the bottomline here is that, i don't know anymore, am i straight?? am i gay?? am i what?? I DO NOT HAVE A SINGLE FREAKING IDEA.you could say that i kind of pull off the straight guy vibe. i play basketball. also addicted to computer games. i do not have any effeminate mannerisms (at least not that im aware of). most of my close friends and peers are guys but there's also a number of female and gay friends.i guess, im just at the point where im basically ready for a relationship like emotionally and physically, everything. i just graduated and got a great job with a promising career. great circle of friends and i have strong relationships with my family.i even noticed my parents consistently asking me if im ever going to introduce anyone to them. it's at that point where my mom says something like, "you know we wouldn't mind, if he's a guy. just tell us if you're ever seeing someone" and i'd just roll my eyes and laugh it off but deep inside im really frustrated myself.ugh, i dont know anymore...so any advice please??not just about my sexuality but my life overall.

Nincsenek megjegyzések:

Megjegyzés küldése