2015. november 20., péntek

How does a guy like myself find a boyfriend?

Hey everyone just wanted to express some concerns I was having regarding my "Sex/relationship" life. I am 25 years old and would say I am a muscular cub body type. I have a very magnetic personality that people enjoy being around. Looks are slightly above average. From everyone I have encountered, I am a hilarious to be around. I am openly gay (If asked) and have little to no feminine mannerisms. My voice and charisma are very masculine.My question is, how can I become more open as far as letting others know I am gay so they can approach me? Most people I talk to don't believe I am gay and for some, they want me to prove it as if I have no shame in kissing just anyone. I stopped all together with going to bars because it really is just a cruising spot. I would like a relationship and apps like grindr only glorify the "6 pack" guys with just sex. Any information or advice would be great. Thanks

Nincsenek megjegyzések:

Megjegyzés küldése