2016. november 4., péntek

Why should I came out ?

In general : Im 27 virgin which is normal in middle east , have a super conservative family and I currently live in a European country . When I arrived here I thought I will be more open about my sexuality but I did not . Even that I do have fantasys but I dont have that urgening feelings to hook up with someone and have sex . I understand that a massive part of that is because of the way I had been raised which sex before marrige is forbiden . Even that Im agnostic and away fro. Family , I prevent myself from even trying sex with girls to find out if I am really gay . My ex-roomates in middele east knew and the last one I had huge crush on him and I tried to get close from him intimately and he gave me back what ever possiable in the "straight-close friend range" but I knew nothing can happend and I maybe affraid of experiencing that again . My question is : why should I came out ?

Nincsenek megjegyzések:

Megjegyzés küldése