2016. november 9., szerda

Where (which city/state) would I find the most conservative gay folks?

I live in Denver now, and honestly I don't like it becoming more California-fied each passing year. Not that the gay community here was ever very conservative, but it wasn't as crazy intolerantly liberal as it has become lately. Especially now after the election.I consider myself conservative (rather than Republican) so I like conservative things like small government and fiscal conservatism. I'm not big on #SJW this or PC bull crap that.I just want to date guys who don't get offended at the drop of a hat, don't view everyone who disagrees with them as evil or retarded, and doesn't want government to force people to kowtow to their peccadilloes.Basically, where are the gay people who just want to leave people alone and be left alone?

Nincsenek megjegyzések:

Megjegyzés küldése