2016. november 1., kedd

Tell Me if I crossed a line

I was on the dance floor. Maybe being too me-ish. Some guy comes and grabs my junk with a skeleton hand. Okay. It's funny. Straight boys laugh. Second time he does it, I approached him and ask do you think it's okay to just go and grab someone's JUNK?Him: do you want to go Outside?Me: I take my glasses off. I say You can hit me. Right here. Again. Do you think it's okay? I asked his friend and he just says to let it go. He says it's not okay. I ask him again if it's okay.He keeps telling me we can take it outside. I tell him to hit me right here. I point to my cheek and ask him. Maybe a bit goading.No less than four, I'm telling you, four security guards materialize around me and tell me to leave. Not saying that I can't admit my part, but the man unwantedly touched my shit twice. And then I got demonized for it.Do you think I Overreacted?

Nincsenek megjegyzések:

Megjegyzés küldése