2016. november 3., csütörtök

It can all change in one night! Read this

I wrote some time ago in here that I was moving in with my straight friend, some of you might remember. (No I still don't have a crush on him)To get some background: http://ift.tt/2e6IYjR, to the exciting stuff! He matched with a girl on Tinder and they started talking. They eventually started to talk about their friends, and she mentioned that she had a gay friend as well. We decided to meet up all four one night. The other guy and I started to talk and it went really well. We spend almost all night talking, and kept the friendship going. Today we are boyfriends, and I couldn't be happier!I never thought i would find somebody, as my town is kinda small, but one night can change it all. Keep that in mind ;)

Nincsenek megjegyzések:

Megjegyzés küldése