2016. november 2., szerda

I'm running out of excuses for my parents to meet with my bf

This is my first relationship and I did not have something like this. Soo I'm not open gay. I have always been honest to my parents, and they know all of my friends. After some time, I'm struggling to find some scenario for my parents. Like I can't say I'll meet with a friend. They probably ask "Who??" and I'm too bad at lying. There must be some people who has same problem with me. Any suggestions? Thanks!!!EDIT: My mom saw me messaging with my bf before being a bf. She thought like his son started to text with a totally different person. And because of my bad memory between my mom, me and my foreign friend; she always thinks skeptical about me. And my new and mysterious friends... So I need some excuse :((((

Nincsenek megjegyzések:

Megjegyzés küldése