2016. november 2., szerda

Hook up apps are brutal or is it just bad luck?

Hello guys I'm new here, 20 m and finally decided to do some hook ups on the gay apps. (been using them for like 2 months). I specifically say that I'm only interested in masculine men with beards (I'm a twink myself but I'm not attracted at ALL to my own type, I like daddies yes), and people give me shit when they send me their pic of their beautiful smooth bodies saying I shouldn't descriminate the gay community by being omophobic myself towards flameboyant (????? seriously I have nothing against that I'm just NOT ATTRACTED to them). I've had a few instances of people saying "omg how can you NOT like me?!" I never wanted to be one of those guys who just doesn't respond if not interested, but these people are making it hard.Obviously not everyone is like that, some people accept it and move on.Is it my zone or are people in apps like this?

Nincsenek megjegyzések:

Megjegyzés küldése