2016. november 4., péntek

First date

This past year has been an emotional rollercoaster for me. After 21 years I finally came to terms with my own sexuality and last Christmas I came out of the closet to my family as a gay man and a few months later to my closest friends. I got sick of keeping up the facade, the lies and just overall pretending to be the nice, conformist, hetero guy, which I am absolutely not. I am gay. Pretty much. The responses from people I’ve told it to have been fantastic. Everyone was happy that I finally shared this important part from me and now I’m able to live true to the person that I was meant to be.Within a few hours I’ve my first actual gay date and I’m nervous like hell. I met this guy on Tinder and we hit it off right away. The conversation just keep flowing and we are genuinely interested in each other. I am so happy that this is actually happening, I still can’t believe it.Anyway, that’s it. I think I only wanted to share this with you guys, because I have no one around right now with whom I can talk about it. And maybe to get my mind a bit off things because of the nervousness. Thanks for reading!

Nincsenek megjegyzések:

Megjegyzés küldése