2015. november 15., vasárnap

Feeling the lowest I've ever felt

For the last couple of months my life has been going in a downward spiral. First was when i met a guy at school who I now believe is questioning. A lot of drama happened when we had a mall meet up with all of my friends. Second was all the pain that caused me then I lose my SSI checks this month. I feel like my life is falling apart and there's nothing I can do about it. I feel like I am not worth any guy's time. I honestly feel there is nobody who can accept me as I am. The only one who I feel can is a 16 year old and well I'm 24, so that won't ever happen until he turns 18 in 2017. I am tired of dating sites & apps like Grindr. There's nobody decent on any of them. I feel like I have the worst luck ever. I feel like seeing the new Star Wars movie is all I have left to accomplish. Any advice fellow friends as I poured my whole heart into this?

Nincsenek megjegyzések:

Megjegyzés küldése