2016. szeptember 23., péntek

As A Gay Man I Hate Not Having The Ability To Procreate

I live in a tolerant community so I don't feel like I'm at a disadvantage for being gay. However one thing I hate about being gay is that I won't be able to have biological children of my own. Being able to have them requires me being attracted to women so I can be able to easily procreate. But this is not the case.I want children but I want children created biologically from me and from an ideal wife. But since I'm 100% attracted to men I can't procure the urge to procreate. This causes me to feel a little depressed because of my lack of ability to easily have biological children of my own.Is it possible that gay men can have biological children somehow? I really would love a solution.

Nincsenek megjegyzések:

Megjegyzés küldése