2016. szeptember 27., kedd

New and curious. Need help.

Hello everyone. I'm very sorry if this is the wrong place to ask/talk about this, but I'm lost.So I've been curious for a long time but have always dated women. I don't live in a progressive area so you could say my options for meeting like minded friends/partners is fairly limited.I'm not really sure what to ask or say, but I've just been feeling like I'm missing something and I'd like to experiment, BUT I don't know how! I'd like to make a close friend and slowly bond and experiment with, but to me it seems like my only options are things like Grindr, which are scary to me and not what I'm looking for. I want a friend I can do things with, not a hookup.I'm sorry if I offended anyone, and I hope someone can help me figure things out.Thank you

Nincsenek megjegyzések:

Megjegyzés küldése