2016. szeptember 29., csütörtök

In love with my straight(?) friend update no. 4

Hey! Sorry for not posting in a long time, it's just that I haven't got round to do it, sorry if I stressed you out haha, and if you're new reading this, it's a long story, you should go and read my other posts so as to understand this one.Things have remained the same, he keeps on hugging me, telling me how important I am on his life and searching for me in case I'm the one who (accidentally) forgets to message him.You see I managed to go out with this guy and finally after postponing and postponing, there we were. I was freaking out (as always). We told each other we would be meeting at 2, nevertheless, due to my nerves and thinking of the worst, I arrived there about half an hour earlier. Then as the moment we were meeting approached, I saw him a few meters (100?) away, I pretended I hadn't seen him and messaged him telling where I was. The next thing I knew, was he greeting me from my back. I made a surprise face as if I thought he was absent, we had a word on stupid things and then decided to go and have tacos for meal, while we were waiting for our order, we were talking and then out of nothing he took my chin and held it, I pushed his hand away after about 5 seconds and asked him what he was doing, he answered "nothing, it's just that you haven't shaved..." which I responded with a sigh of relief.As soon as we got our order, we looked for somewhere to sit, there was no place left, or that's what I thought. After searching around we found one, but guess what? It was exactly in the middle of the whole dining place. You see there was this round table with about ten seats and just us two sitting one next to the other. It kind of caused me anxiety, though. We hadn't eaten anything so we were still hungry, he asked whether I liked Hawaiian pizza, I answered with a simple "yes" and he told me "I was waiting something like 'I like whatever you like' but well..." i didn't pay too much attention to this, should have I?The thing is we decided not to buy anything else but instead go for a drink. While we were paying our stuff he replied once again the fact of he wanting someone to have that emotional relation, I was about to tell him I would be there even he didn't see me in that way, but I felt such a big lump in muy throat that I couldn't say a word. Then, we went somewhere else and talked a little more. We got to the point we were laughing about his name (he's got a name which is not common here where we live, and I think it isn't in most parts of the world haha) and how rarely some of my friends write it. So I took my phone and typed the wrong writing of his name on whatsapp in order to count how many times they have written it incorrectly, he took my phone and said "what would you do if I read this messages?" At first I said I would kill him, but then realised the situation and told him I didn't care about it anymore, so he went through them and smiled at some messages, while at others he would break into laugh. At the end, he said "well, it seems you think too much about me" and he was right...Many people have told me there are still lots of things we have to talk about, e.g. Me telling him that I will be there for anytime he needs me. But, for fourth time, what should I do?Also need advice on something else, his birthday is in a month and I would like to plan him a surprise party, maybe not that big but neither meaningless. For instance, I'll give him a letter or painting, what do you recommend me? :)

Nincsenek megjegyzések:

Megjegyzés küldése