2016. szeptember 23., péntek

Confused guy looking for advice

So I'm pretty confused righg now thinking about my sexuality. Here's the deal: In real-life, I've only ever been attracted to women. I've had a couple of girlfriends, my share of strong crushes on women, been in love with women, the works, etc. In real-life, I only ever notice attractive women, never attractive men. Like, it's weird trying to explain it. Like, if I see an objectively hot guy in real life I'm never attracted to him, if it makes sense. Like I objectively, almost subconciously, I notice he's a good-looking dude but then I never think about him sexually or picture myself with him or anything. I actually think of him as my competition for the attention of some girl or whatever.But that's in real life. In my private life, I've found I'm pretty sexually attracted to a couple (literally just a couple) of male celebrities.So my question is, I guess: Is it "normal" or whatever to find a couple of same-sex celebrities super hot and be sexually attracted to them but never to men in real life?

Nincsenek megjegyzések:

Megjegyzés küldése