2016. szeptember 27., kedd

Coming out

I came out to my friends and family back in April this year and it's been one hell of a ride. I have had a lot of great support and some not so great, but overall I'd never go back now know what life and be like as an open and whole person. I have however, found that many of my friends who I didn't come out to directly have been hurt by the fact that I didn't confide in them at this time of my life. I only came out to about three of my close friends and then they helped me spread the word making it alittle less awkward for me and I appreciate that so much. Now that it's been a few months things seem to have gone back to normal until the other night when one of my really great friends told me he was hurt and thought that he lost one of his best friend because I didn't tell him personally I was gay. I told him that he's always one of my best friends but it was very hard for me at the time to come out and say I was gay to people. I guess I'm just looking for similar experiences or some type of dialogue about friends feeling left out with the whole coming out process because I never realized how selfish I might have been through this process.

Nincsenek megjegyzések:

Megjegyzés küldése