2016. szeptember 30., péntek

Finally!

It's tough letting anyone in... I've had walls built higher than the great wall around myself and my heart.. To scared to be honest with myself and others.. To scared to be judged. I'm done being scared.I've spent too much time hiding and hating myself but I'm finally happy with who I am.The past couple months I have been on a journey to do some soul searching and I'm not done yet. But last night was a rough night for me.. I finally admitted something and was honest with myself for once and honest with best friend.. The full truth..I always knew I was. Always, as far as I can remember I knew.. I just never had the balls to admit it.. I didn't want to admit it cause I was always taught love was between a man and a woman.. I know that's not true. Love is Love. Love has no gender. I was scared of being judged and disowned by family.. I'm not scared anymore.. I want to be true to myself and to the girl that I haven't found yet.It's taken a long time to say but I'm lesbian and proud.I always have been and always will be.

Nincsenek megjegyzések:

Megjegyzés küldése