2016. szeptember 30., péntek

I need advice...

I've posted on this sub asking for advice when I was forced out so I figure, why not ask for relationship advice?I have been browsing tinder for a little bit now and I found this guy who was fun to talk to so we set up the first date. We went to this little dinner theatre styled after the roaring 20's and during prohibition. (If someone else who reads this and lives in Florida I highly recommend Capone's dinner show for the laughs). The show got out at about 930pm and he said "We're only 10 minutes from Disney, we can resort hop, and I have free parking"This freaked me out, I mean going out to Disney for a first date.He even bugged one of the workers there and got us celebration pins saying were celebrating the first date. I tried to get over the fact that we went to Disney and after I did that we had fun running around.We scheduled a second date and he said he would drive over an hour just to go to a drive-in movie with me. He brought wine and pillows and all kinds of stuff. I brought dessert (strawberries and whipped cream (yo whipped cream is the most fun desert) ) and a teddy bear.He found out I have never been to prom, so he invited me to an LGBT prom. He wants me to stay over and "cuddle". EDIT: This is going to happen on October 7th and he says he wants to use this as a test to see if he wants to continue pursuing this relationship thing. END EDITThis is where I need advice.I am very scared because I feel that I'm not worth all of this. I also feel very overwhelmed because this is my first chance at a relationship (also I guess I'm technically a virgin as well). I don't want to scare him off and tbh I don't know what I want. All I know is that I am very scared.I'll answer any questions I can but please any advice would be very appreciated.

Nincsenek megjegyzések:

Megjegyzés küldése